Friday, April 29, 2016

What Memories Were Made in Your Class This Year?

Can you believe it's almost the end of the school year again? I sure can't! Time flies when you're having fun really is true! I have had a wonderful year with my little cuties and I hope you have had one too. 

At the end of the year, I always like to let the kids reflect on their year in 2nd grade. It helps them remember how much fun we all had together and also answers the question of: What did you do in school today? (this year) 

To help organize these memories, I created these memory books to use with my students. (in color and black and white) I hope it might help you wrap up your year with fond memories as well. 

Have a Wonderful End of the School Year and gear up for SUMMER!

Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. We have almost developed more of the regarded facts and circumstantial piece objects to think in accordance with such probable features to proceed further. purpose for engineering internship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article! i really appreciate this.You are so awesome! This issue has and still is so important and you have addressed it so Informative.
    Freshers Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blogs its very informative thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin