Thursday, October 25, 2012

Don't Fall for Drugs!

This week has been Red Ribbon Week and there was a door decorating contest. I thought we would use our 'cut off the corners' trick to decorate the leaves for our 
'Don't Fall for Drugs' door. I have to say that the kids had a blast and came up with some very creative ways to remind us to stay away from drugs!

I made a variety of leaves on the Ellison die cutting machine and put out some scraps for the cut 'n paste fun! Check out these leaves!




















Can you believe what drugs will do to your teeth?! 
hehehe Cracks me up!




Now, these are some groovy rockin' dudes!

If you haven't signed up for the {huge giveaway}, make sure you do! You can win 33 awesome teaching resources that are worth about $170! Wow! 

Happy Friday!

                 Photobucket

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin